Are you ready to receive the tools and skills you need to impact your community?
The I.F.O.C. Chaplaincy Training Course is an accredited 40-hour course offered for Emergency Service Personnel, Law Enforcement, Industrial Chaplains, and anyone who desires to become a Chaplain.
We offer two options to take the I.F.O.C. Chaplaincy Training Course:
The course covers many important and relevant topics including:
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Spiritual Care
- Grief and Loss
- Post Traumatic Stress Injury
- Human Trafficking
- Suicide and Interventions
- You may register for our in-person classes online or through the mail.
- You may register for our online-only classes here.
- Training registration and fees include your training, materials, and workbook. You are responsible for your own travel and lodging.
- Early Bird Registration (four weeks or more prior to the class) is recommended.
- If you register during the Early Bird Registration period, registration fees are eligible for a refund or to transfer to a later class. Registrations after the Early Bird period are only transferrable, not refundable.
- In rase cases, training may be canceled due to low registrations. If a class is cancelled, I.F.O.C. will notify the students no later than 4 weeks prior to the first day of the training of the cancellation.
- It’s recommended that you wait until after the 4-week pre-registration deadline before making flight or room reservations.
- Families or couples may receive a $25 discount on the course fee. Call (254) 314-2159 to request more information.
Advanced Chaplaincy Training
Once you become a member, the IFOC offers many exciting additional training opportunities!