What is Chaplain Training?
Are you ready to receive the tools and skills you need to impact your community?
The I.F.O.C. Chaplaincy Training Course is a 40-hour training course teaching essential Chaplain ministry skills offered for anyone who desires to become a Chaplain.
Payment Option 1
- Early Bird Registration Before 7/7/24 is $325*†
- Late Registration After 7/7/24 is $375†
* Transferable, refundable before the Early Bird Registration Date.
† Transferable, non-refundable after the Early Bird Registration Date.
Payment Option 2
- Payment 1: Non-refundable deposit of $125† due by 7/7/24
- Payment 2: $225† balance due by 8/5/24
Return to this page/button after 7/7/24 and before 8/5/24 to pay your balance due.
† Transferable, non-refundable
Early Bird Registration Deadline 7/7/24
- Registration fees are transferable or refundable during the Early Bird Registration period.
- Registrations are transferable and non-refundable after the close of Early Bird Registration.
- Students must attend all training sessions (M-F 8 am – 5 pm) to receive a Certificate of Completion.
Note: In rare cases, training may be canceled due to low registrations. If it should become necessary to cancel a class, I.F.O.C. will notify the students no later than four weeks before the first day of training. Students should wait to schedule travel arrangements until after this time.
You will receive an email message the weekend before the class begins with instructions for the class.
For IFOC class, registration, credentials, etc. information, contact IFOC directly at 254-314-2159.
For local information, contact Gary Faulkner at (910) 624-9057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.